On this page, we're curating a list of resources for remote professionals, teams, and organizations.
Looking for GitLab's library of guides to working remotely? Those are here.
- GitLab proves operating an all-remote workforce is possible with thousands of employees
- The office of the future is no office at all, says startup - Wall Street Journal
- More than 4h of video calls each day? Work doesn’t have to be this way.
Resources on remote work
- Slack - chat
- Zoom - video calls
- Jamm - Synchronous and asynchronous voice and video collaboration for remote teams
- Yac - asynchronous voice collaboration for remote team
- 8x8 - unified communications (video, VoIP, etc.)
- MURAL - visual design collaboration
- Figma - design collaboration
- CoScreen - remote screensharing
- Range - team collaboration and management
- There - quick time zone reference for your global team
- Buildstack - an operating system and unified inbox for teams
- Sike Insights Kona - team personality, mood, and morale insights
- Hopin - all-in-one live online events platform
- Remo - virtual workspace tool
Here's a list of the tools we use internally at GitLab, with details on how we use them.
Contribute to this page
At GitLab, we recognize that the whole idea of all-remote organizations is still quite new, and can only be successful with active participation from the whole community. Here's how you can participate:
- Propose or suggest any change to this site by creating a merge request.
- Create an issue if you have any questions or if you see an inconsistency.
- Help spread the word about all-remote organizations by sharing it on social media.
Return to the main all-remote page.